Mortgage Broker in Bognor Regis
Mortgage Companion. Mortgage Broker for Bognor Regis
Call us on 07775 887855
We are your Mortgage Broker for Bognor Regis.
Whether you are a first-time buyer, looking to refinance, a buy-to-let investor or simply moving into a bigger home in Bognor Regis, Mortgage Companion is here to give you mortgage advice through what can sometimes be the daunting experience of buying a property.
We are happy to meet you at your home, our office, on the phone, The Waverley or The Aviator or on Teams, Zoom or google meet so we can have a chat about your mortgage requirements and how we can help you.
As qualified Mortgage Advisors, we are able to access to a wide range of mortgages from across the mortgage market. From well known high street banks & building societies & from more specialist lenders, which means that we are well equipped to find the right mortgage tailored to your needs.
In addition, where appropriate we will liaise directly with relevant parties on your behalf to save you time & hassle. We can also assist you with the mortgage & protection paperwork to help ensure that the process is as smooth and uncomplicated as possible.
Our goal is to provide the ultimate mortgage service experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Advisers we will assist you throughout the whole of the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice at every step of the way.
Our commitment to you;
- Mortgage Companion are mortgage professionals and protection specialists.
- We provide a local level of, and a personal service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- We offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- Our service includes liaising with the lender, estate agents and solicitors to ensure deadlines are met.
- We will help you buy your home…and keep it.
Our Specialist Areas include: First time buyers, moving home, re-mortgaging, raising capital, help to buy, buy to let and let to buy.
Take a look at our handy mortgage calculator which will give you a guide on monthly mortgage repayments.