Moving Home Mortgage
Upsizing, downsizing, raising a family, changing jobs, or pursuing your dream of a home by the coast – there are lots of reasons why you might decide to relocate and for that you will need a moving home mortgage.
We provide a speedy and smooth service, focused on ensuring your moving home mortgage works perfectly for your individual circumstances. Moreover, we really look after our clients and will keep you updated and informed throughout the entire process – because juggling work, family and having a life is hard enough.
We know that moving home can be daunting, which estate agent to choose, which solicitor, which survey, which mortgage etc. Whether you are buying your first home or your tenth we can guide you through the process. We can help you choose the right estate agent, help with solicitors paperwork, ensuring everything runs smoothly from start to finish. We’ll find you the best mortgage product and insurances related to your current circumstances and requirements.
Thinking of a home move? Here’s what to do:
- Get your house valued by a few estate agents, we can advise you on which estate agents will suit your needs
- Find out your mortgage balance if you have one and work out your deposit for your purchase
- Contact us to discuss what you would like to buy, how much you would like to borrow and we can advise what it would cost
- Put your house on the market and ask us to get a mortgage agreed in principle for you
- We can also help choose the right solicitor and surveyor for the transaction
- Sell your house and find a house you wish to buy
- When your offer has been accepted on the new house, contact us and we can proceed with your mortgage application
- We will also shop around for the correct insurances and protection for you, this is all part of our friendly service
- We’ll help with the solicitors paperwork and any queries to ensure the process runs smoothly
- Get your completion date and move into your new dream home
Take a look at our handy mortgage calculator which will give you a guide on monthly mortgage repayments and stamp duty.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.