Mortgage Broker / Advisor : Mortgage Companion
Whether you are a first-time buyer, looking to refinance, a buy-to-let investor or simply moving into a bigger home, as a qualified mortgage broker, Mortgage Companion is here to give you mortgage advice through what can sometimes be the daunting experience of buying a property.
We have access to a wide range of mortgages from across the mortgage market, from well known high street banks & building societies & from more specialist lenders, which means that we are well equipped to find the right mortgage tailored to your needs.
In addition, where appropriate we will liaise directly with relevant parties on your behalf to save you time & hassle, and we can also assist you with the mortgage & protection paperwork to help ensure that the process is as smooth and uncomplicated as possible.
Why choose us?
- We work with you to find the mortgage best suited to you, your requirements & your affordability
- We liaise directly with all relevant parties on your behalf to save you time & hassle
- Help you with all paperwork from lenders & solicitors as part of our bespoke service
- Provide you with exclusive deals which are not available direct from lenders on the high street
- Offer you other services needed during the buying process including mortgage protection, buildings insurance & more.
Our Specialist Areas include: First time buyers, moving home, re-mortgaging, raising capital, help to buy, buy to let and let to buy.
Take a look at our handy mortgage calculator which will give you a guide on monthly mortgage repayments and stamp duty.
Mortgage Companion’s promise to you. We will…
- Take the time to establish exactly what your requirements are
- Shop around for the best products and deals for you
- Ensure you understand everything
- Liaise with lenders, solicitors, estate agents on your behalf
- Help you complete all paperwork
- Answer any queries and return all calls promptly
- Provide you with a personal service, from start to finish
- Always be on hand when you need our help
- We will contact you 90 days before your current product expires to offer you the latest deals to save you money
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.