First Time Buyer
First Time Buyer Mortgage
For first time buyers, as the whole house buying process can seem daunting, at Mortgage Companion we will do everything to find the right first time buyer mortgage for you.
We will also help you with the solicitor’s paperwork. We’ll liaise with the estate agent and keep you updated on every step of your journey without using jargon.
Home purchases are one of the largest single transaction in most people’s lives. Buying your first property can be a stressful and time consuming experience, with the help of an independent mortgage broker like ourselves, you can get the right first time buyer mortgage for you with the minimum of hassle.
We make it simple for you, we are happy to meet you at a time and a place that is convenient to you.
First Time Buyer Checklist:
- Speak to us to establish what you can borrow and what your monthly budget is for a mortgage
- We will also explain the costs of arranging the mortgage, including solicitors fees, which survey to choose etc
- Get an agreement in principle so a lender has confirmed you will be approved for a mortgage
- Find the house of your dreams and get your offer accepted
- Let us do the rest from finding the best mortgage and solicitor to helping you will all the paperwork and ensuring you have the right mortgage protection in place
- Move into your dream home and live happily ever after
Take a look at our handy mortgage calculator which will give you a guide on monthly mortgage repayments and stamp duty.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.