When you remortgage, you are switching your mortgage to another deal, and frequently, another lender.
You may wish to review your mortgage to get a better rate, release equity for home improvements, pay off some debts or for many other reasons. We are experts in finding our clients the best mortgage and insurance deals and have a vast experience in finding the most suitable products for your circumstances.
Remortgages can be used for various reasons, however, most people simply switch mortgages because it will work out cheaper for them.
Getting the right remortgage deal
We are a ‘whole of market’ broker which means that we have access to the entire mortgage market. It is also worth noting that some lenders only offer certain rates through brokers and you cannot get access to these if you approach a bank or building society directly.
The Remortgage process:
If you want us to find you the best deal, this is how it works :
- Contact us at least 3 months before your current deal ends
- We’ll arrange to come and see you, in the comfort of your own home if you like, or at our office
- We will establish what you are looking to do
- We’ll look at what your current lender can offer first and compare this with other lenders
- We will recommend the most suitable mortgage and insurances in line with your requirements
- If you wish to proceed we’ll help you with all the paperwork and liaise with the solicitors to ensure your case progresses smoothly
- We’ll contact you again next time you need our help
If you are an existing mortgage customer of ours, don’t worry we’ll have it in our diary to contact you before your current deal ends.
Please contact us for further information or for us to provide you with an illustration.