Mortgage Broker Chalfont St Peter
Mortgage Broker for Chalfont St Peter: Mortgage Companion.
Call us on 01895 236202
We a Mortgage Broker for Chalfont St Peter.
It is our privilege and responsibility to help people achieve their aspirations, whether that be moving into their dream home or helping them finance investment property.
Our approach is straightforward; you tell us about your current situation, your financial objectives, when you want to achieve them and we then develop a practical plan designed to help you meet those objectives.
We can meet with you at your home in Chalfont St Peter, in the Greyhound should you wish, or by video conference on zoom, teams or google meet, whichever is you prefer to discuss your mortgage requirements to explore how we can help you.
We’ll discuss the plan with you, and agree the course of action you would like to take. Whilst the final decisions are of course yours, we’re here to help and guide you with jargon-free advice both now and in the future.
With thousands of different mortgage schemes available in the UK finding the right mortgage deal can be very, very time-consuming. This is why we pride ourselves on our friendly professional service helping people find the perfect mortgage deal.
Whether you are a first-time buyer, looking to refinance, a buy-to-let investor or simply moving into a bigger home in Chalfont St Peter, Mortgage Companion is here to give you mortgage advice through what can sometimes be the daunting experience of buying a property.
We offer either a face to face mortgage consultation service, by phone or by zoom.
Why choose us?
- We work with you to find the mortgage best suited to you, your requirements & your affordability
- We liaise directly with all relevant parties on your behalf to save you time & hassle
- Help you with all paperwork from lenders & solicitors as part of our bespoke service
- Provide you with exclusive deals which are not available direct from lenders on the high street
- Offer you other services needed during the buying process including mortgage protection, buildings insurance & more.
Our Specialist Areas include: First time buyers, moving home, re-mortgaging, raising capital, help to buy, buy to let.
Take a look at our useful mortgage calculator which will give you a guide on monthly mortgage repayments.