Mortgage Broker for Arundel
Mortgage Companion. Mortgage Broker for Arundel
Call us on 07775 887855
We a Mortgage Broker for Arundel.
Whether you are a first-time buyer, looking to refinance, a buy-to-let investor or simply moving into a bigger home in Arundel, Mortgage Companion is here to give you mortgage advice through what can sometimes be the daunting experience of buying a property.
The process of arranging a mortgage can be complex. There are so many different types of products available in an ever-changing market. Buying a home is generally the most significant financial decision that a person will make in their lifetime. Choosing the wrong mortgage can result in significant costs that could have easily been avoided.
Before agreeing to any mortgage deal, you should seek professional advice from a qualified Mortgage Broker to ensure that you are not paying unnecessary interest. Choosing the right deal at the outset could save you tens of thousands of pounds.
As qualified Mortgage Advisors, we are able to access to a wide range of mortgages from across the mortgage market. From well known high street banks & building societies & from more specialist lenders, which means that we are well equipped to find the right mortgage tailored to your needs.
In addition, where appropriate we will liaise directly with relevant parties on your behalf to save you time & hassle. We can also assist you with the mortgage & protection paperwork to help ensure that the whole process is as smooth and uncomplicated as possible.
We can offer either a face to face mortgage consultation service or we can provide a consultation either on the phone or by zoom, whichever is your preference.
Mortgage Companion’s promise to you. We will…
- Take the time to establish exactly what your requirements are
- Shop around for the best products and deals for you
- Ensure you understand everything
- Liaise with lenders, solicitors, estate agents on your behalf
- Help you complete all paperwork
- Answer any queries and return all calls promptly
- Provide you with a personal service, from start to finish
- Always be on hand when you need our help
- We will contact you 90 days before your current product expires to offer you the latest deals to save you money
Our Specialist Areas include: First time buyers, moving home, re-mortgaging, raising capital, help to buy, buy to let and let to buy.
Take a look at our handy mortgage calculator which will give you a guide on monthly mortgage repayments and stamp duty.