Mortgage Broker for Felpham
Mortgage Companion. Mortgage Broker for Felpham & Middleton on Sea
Call us on 01243 914924
We a Mortgage Broker for Felpham & Middleton on Sea.
Whether you are a first-time buyer, looking to refinance, a buy-to-let investor or simply moving into a bigger home in Felpham, Mortgage Companion is here to give you mortgage advice through what can sometimes be the daunting experience of buying a property.
Financing a property purchase, move or investment can be challenging. A mortgage is the largest financial commitment that most of us will make in a lifetime, so it is very important to get it right.
We will compare thousands of mortgage products from across the market to find the right mortgage to meet your requirements. From well known high street banks & building societies & from more specialist lenders, which means that we are well equipped to find the right mortgage tailored to your needs.
In addition, where appropriate we will liaise directly with relevant parties on your behalf to save you time & hassle. We can also assist you with the mortgage & protection paperwork to help ensure that the whole process is as smooth and uncomplicated as possible.
We can offer either a face to face mortgage consultation service or we can provide a consultation either on the phone or by zoom, whichever is your preference.
Mortgage Companion’s promise to you. We will…
- Take the time to establish exactly what your requirements are
- Shop around for the best products and deals for you
- Ensure you understand everything
- Liaise with lenders, solicitors, estate agents on your behalf
- Help you complete all paperwork
- Answer any queries and return all calls promptly
- Provide you with a personal service, from start to finish
- Always be on hand when you need our help
- We will contact you 90 days before your current product expires to offer you the latest deals to save you money
Our Specialist Areas include: First time buyers, moving home, re-mortgaging, raising capital, help to buy, buy to let and let to buy.
Take a look at our handy mortgage calculator which will give you a guide on monthly mortgage repayments and stamp duty.