Mortgage Broker for Littlehampton
Mortgage Companion. Mortgage Broker for Littlehampton
Call us on 07775 887855
We a Mortgage Broker for Littlehampton.
We specialise in residential mortgages, remortgages and buy-to-let mortgages in and around Littlehampton.
With hundreds of mortgage lenders out there, making a choice on which lender and which of their products to use for your mortgage is not an easy task! That’s why Mortgage Companion is here to help save you time, money and stress.
We pride ourselves on our personal, team-based, no nonsense approach to finance that’s especially tailored to your needs. This allows you to relax while we find the right mortgage available to you.
Whether you are a first-time buyer, looking to refinance, a buy-to-let investor or simply moving into a bigger home in Littlehampton, Mortgage Companion is here to give you mortgage advice through what can sometimes be the daunting experience of buying a property.
In addition, where appropriate we will liaise directly with relevant parties on your behalf to save you time & hassle. We can also assist you with the mortgage & protection paperwork to help ensure that the whole process is as smooth and uncomplicated as possible.
We can offer either a face to face mortgage consultation service or we can provide a consultation either on the phone or by zoom, whichever is your preference.
Why choose us?
- We work with you to find the mortgage best suited to you, your requirements & your affordability
- We liaise directly with all relevant parties on your behalf to save you time & hassle
- Help you with all paperwork from lenders & solicitors as part of our bespoke service
- Provide you with exclusive deals which are not available direct from lenders on the high street
- Offer you other services needed during the buying process including mortgage protection, buildings insurance & more.
Our Specialist Areas include: First time buyers, moving home, re-mortgaging, raising capital, help to buy, buy to let and let to buy.
Take a look at our handy mortgage calculator which will give you a guide on monthly mortgage repayments and stamp duty.