Mortgage Broker for Pagham
Mortgage Companion. Mortgage Broker for Pagham & Nyetimber
Call us on 07775 887855
We a Mortgage Broker for Pagham.
Our speciality is in residential mortgages, remortgages and buy-to-let mortgages in and around Pagham & Nyetimber.
We provide specialist mortgage advice and recommendations for you at any stage of homebuying, from first time buyer to remortgage deals or buy to let investments. With so many lenders to choose from, you want the right mortgage or remortgage deal for you.
Our Mortgage Broker service is fully independent and will provide you with a first class recommendation and report service. We work with you to analyse your mortgage needs and make suitable recommendations, or review existing mortgage and insurance arrangements to confirm their continuing suitability.
We pride ourselves on our personal, team-based, no nonsense approach to finance that’s especially tailored to your needs. This allows you to relax while we find the right mortgage available to you.
Whether you are a first-time buyer, looking to refinance, a buy-to-let investor or simply moving into a bigger home in Littlehampton, Mortgage Companion is here to give you mortgage advice through what can sometimes be the daunting experience of buying a property.
With hundreds of mortgage lenders out there, making a choice on which lender and which of their products to use for your mortgage is not an easy task! That’s why Mortgage Companion is here to help save you time, money and stress.
We can offer either a face to face mortgage consultation service or we can provide a consultation either on the phone or by zoom, whichever is your preference.
Why choose us?
- We work with you to find the mortgage best suited to you, your requirements & your affordability
- We liaise directly with all relevant parties on your behalf to save you time & hassle
- Help you with all paperwork from lenders & solicitors as part of our bespoke service
- Provide you with exclusive deals which are not available direct from lenders on the high street
- Offer you other services needed during the buying process including mortgage protection, buildings insurance & more.
Take a look at our handy mortgage calculator which will give you a guide on monthly mortgage repayments and stamp duty.